Enrolment Form for 2018/2019 available HERE
Booklist for 2018/2019 available HERE
- Homework to be based on reinforcement of the day's work.
- Establish a routine, i.e., content of work.
- Children receive homework Monday to Thursday night (inclusive).
- No homework at weekends (unless one chooses to use is as a disciplinary measure).
- Children from 1st class up must have a homework journal.
- Homework to be signed nightly by parent/guardian.
- Time homework: Children from 3rd to 6th class - time homework nightly.
- Homework for children with specific learning needs is differentiated by the class teacher.
- Teacher may wish to specify a maximum time spent on homework for children with specific difficulties.
- Teachers to co-ordinate with resource/learning support teachers regarding homework given to their class.
- Homework off for Religious Exam.
- The children may receive 'homework off' in the lead up to the school holidays at the teacher's discretion.
- One piece of written homework off on Monday for class group who win best line the previous week.
- No homework on the day before school tour.